Wednesday, June 4, 2008

cate blanchett - gebumst, sexy lapdance video


cate blanchett

Born: 14 May 1969, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (age 37)
Birth Name: Catherine Elise Blanchett
Height: 5' 8½" (1.74 m)
Credited Years: 1989 - 2008
Profession: Actress / Producer / Miscellaneous Crew
Known for: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring / The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers / The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
cate blanchett sex tape here:

cate blanchett private video (fragment):


cate blanchett gebumst, cate blanchett sexy lapdance video


More celebrity videos:
     

gebumst, sexy lapdance video


My sexual fantasies about cate blanchett:

She agreed to it, and because she loves me disney movies sex much she wasn't going to back out. She never wants to disappoint me, but she did agree to something that was very straining and difficult for her. My fiancée, latinas sex movies agreed to allow me to have complete control over her one twenty four hour time period. Anything was available, sexy workout video off limits. I was to have her do anything I wanted. From what she ate and wore (or not wear), to how I wanted her to be displayed for me or perform for me.

When the day finally arrived that this task was to be completed, we had the whole house to our selves. Her parents had left for the lake for the weekend. The day for controlling her officially started when I got off work at three. This meant that until three in the afternoon the next day, she was all mine.

I started her off by laying down some basic ground rules. First, if anything was absolutely too much for her, she was to say the safe word which was "serendipity", and I would stop everything and end it right there. She was only to say the safe word if she really felt she could not complete anything I asked of office sex video Second, she was not to wear any bras or panties, and if we to go sexy nude pole dancing video in public she was only allowed to wear dresses. Lastly, she was to swallow my cum every time unless instructed other wise.

My fiancée is a very attractive twenty four year old woman. She has short, light brown hair, athletic build, with small b-cup sized tits, and a very plump ass.

Once she agreed to the guidelines, I had her strip down naked and told her to pick out a nice sun dress because we had to get some groceries for dinner. She picked a nice blue and white, horizontally striped dress that had spaghetti shoulder straps and hung down to her lower thigh. She looked extremely sexy, especially knowing that she was not wearing any undergarments. I gave her a quick kiss and smack on the ass, then lead her out to the car so we could get going.

Nothing too eventful happened while we shopped for our groceries, but I did pick up a few items that I would use later in young girls sex videos evening. Autumn did get plenty of looks from the other shoppers sexy dance video staff though, which was rather exciting to witness.

Once we returned home, I immediately had her disrobe before going inside from the garage. The garage door was still open so she was rather nervous, but did as she was told. I had her put away the groceries we had, and then told her to start making dinner. She was allowed to wear only free sex latina movies apron for protection un peacekeepers africa sex scandal splattering. I then left to take a shower, but informed her to have dinner ready when I was done or I would have to spank her. She only had to make some angel my first sex teacher free video pasta with marinara sauce, and a salad, so she had just enough time to finish.

When I returned from my shower, wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, I indian film sex scene pleased to see that Autumn had completed dinner and had served it already. She was video sex vip.com in her chair, naked, patiently waiting for me. When I sat down I noticed I had nothing to drink, so I ordered Autumn to get me a beer from the fridge in the garage. I free oral sex videos left to garage door open because I was planning for us to go out again after dinner, and when Autumn released this, she was once again surprised. She had to retrieve my beer in the will lit celebs sex video in perfect view of any passing, or on looking neighbors. Once she returned with my beer we ate and talked. When we finished I had her clean up everything, while I went to find something to watch on the television.

While flipping through the channels I had her retrieve me another beer from the still, wide, open garage. After about ten minutes she was finished cleaning and I had found a ball game on TV to watch. Autumn then came over and sat down next to me. Before she got to comfortable, I ordered her to suck my dick while I watched the rest of the game. I only had her stop once so she could get me another beer. The total time she was blowing me was about thirty-five minutes, because the game was in the eighth inning when she started.

Once the game finished I had her get up and then watch r kelly sex video scandal put on a nice night dress, one that was a bit fancy, because we to run an errand. While she looked for a dress I put on a pair of jeans and a button down shirt. The dress she chose to wear was a long red one, with a nice pair of matching heels. I had her lift the dress to confirm she was still abiding to the guidelines.

Once again we got into the car and headed on our way. This time however, I had her perform road head on me since I had not come earlier and also because we had a ways to go before we reached our destination.

The windows in our car are tinted black and it was getting dark out so there were really no chances of any one seeing her in action. Autumn, slowly sucked the length of my cock for the majority of the trip. Every once in awhile she would slide all seven inches of my hard member into her throat and hold it there for a few seconds. She really worked me over during this drive.

Twenty minutes later, I came just as we arrived at our one and only stop. Autumn, teen sex sample movies rather true to the guidelines, swallowed my thick come right down. When she rose to see where we were, she noticed that we had stopped at an adult superstore. I then informed her that she was going to buy a realistic dildo, one with balls and everything. My only stipulation was that it could be no shorter than six inches.

We entered the store and browsed around for a few minutes until we both found the dildo that Autumn was to purchase. It was seven and a half inches long, about two inches wide, flesh colored, and had a pair of balls that also acted as a suction cup. I had Autumn take her new toy to counter and pair for it, and then wait for me outside by the car, I had a free streaming sex movies more shopping to do. While she waited for me outside, I picked up a blind fold, a leather collar, a chain leash, some leather restraints, and a small beginner's madonna sex videos plug.

When I returned to Autumn who was patiently waiting for me by our car, I had her strip off her dress before I allowed her into the car. She nervously did as she was told, and took her dress off right in the parking lot. We were parked near the end of the lot, so we were away from other cars but positioned right in front of the second entrance. No one pulled in while she was naked outside the car, gta san andreas sex scandal the feeling that at any second someone could have really made Autumn nervously excited.


When we arrived home, I had Autumn stop pleasuring herself, which sexy video home what I could tell was just seconds before she was about to climax. She reluctantly halted her assault on her juicy box as I stopped in the drive way. Instead of opening the garage door with the clicker and pulling into the port, I decided it was a better idea to have Autumn manually punch in the code. This meant she would have to get out of the car and homemade mature sex movies in interacial sex movies of the headlights to get to the code box. Of course I made even harder for her when I did not allow her to get dressed. She had to remain naked, as will as hold on to the dildo busty brunette teacher sucks cock & fuc... was covered in her come. Autumn knowing she could not disobey, quickly hopped out of the car and half jogged over to enter the code. She was out in the open air of our neighborhood, well lit by our car's headlights, and with nothing to tranny sex video behind. When she punched in the code I slowly pulled into the garage and met Autumn at the door.


0 comments: