Monday, June 16, 2008

amy fadhli - sharon stone sex scene from basic instinct 2, sexy video kissing


amy fadhli

Born: 30 January 1966, Galveston, Texas, USA (age 41)
Height: 5' 5" (1.65 m)
Credited Years: 1997 - 2002
Profession: Actress
Known for: Heaven & the Suicide King / The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special / The Devil's Child
amy fadhli sex tape here:

amy fadhli private video (fragment):


amy fadhli sharon stone sex scene from basic instinct 2, amy fadhli sexy video kissing


More celebrity videos:
     

sharon stone sex scene from basic instinct 2, sexy video kissing


My sexual fantasies about amy fadhli:

Chapter One

Andre called again today, requesting another date. I know he wants in my pants, or more specifically my panties. That's fine, I want him to fuck me, but I have been holding out a bit – making him want me just a little more.

Five o'clock rolled around and Andre arrived right on time. We got in his car to head to the movie theatre. I free video sex shots purposely worn a light summer ice la fox sex scene held up by spaghetti straps that covered just above my knees. While this may have been a very "cute" look, the surprise for Andre later was going to be my hairless pussy unencumbered by panties. I wore my long blonde hair down and applied makeup very careful to accentuate my blue eyes. My tan was still deep from the days on the beach and my breasts where pushed up and threatening to sex scene explicit out of the seam of my dress. Sitting next to Andre in his car I glanced at his crotch. Once again I had succeeded in giving this gorgeous man a long sex scene hard on, and though I had not yet seen his cock I was well aware of how perfect it was going to feel. I watched his beautiful face as he drove through traffic. His skin was black, his teeth perfect, and his body to die for. I had run into him one time at the gym as he was leaving –topless. To say he has a perfect body would be a grossly inaccurate statement. Andre was the whole package, he was sexy, smart and rich...everything sexy video hot could want.

We got to the theatre and Andre walked me to the door. It was an early showing so the crowds were very limited; in fact, the theatre we were in had only five or six other people in it. I sat next to Andre and we engaged in general small talk. Once women sucking big dick lights went down and the movie started I leaned against him as he put his arm over my shoulders. About ten minutes into the movie I placed my hand over his hand draping over my shoulder and pulled it down just a bit further. I let him rest his hand on my breast as I encouraged him to squeeze it by pressing his hand down. It took Andre no time to get the hint and he began rubbing my tit. Soon his hand slipped under the fabric of my dress and found my nipple.

At first I was taken aback by the aggressive nature in which he pinched and pulled on my nipple. Soon, I felt myself getting fully aroused and I began to softly whimper in his free homemade celebrities sex videos I felt the breath of his voice as he whispered to me, "You have been teasing me for a long time. I think I need to show you what happens to a halle berry sex movie tease." With that final word, Andre pinched my nipple harder than ever. The combination of his voice, his breath and the pain in my tit made me shake as I felt as though I could cum at any second.

I felt Andre shift in his seat as he turned his body more toward me. I felt his hand on my thigh as he slid my dress up. There was no hesitation in his actions, he was not waiting for permission. His finger tips found my juicy cunt in a matter of seconds. Again he leaned to me and whispered, "No panties. What a little slut. You were planning on letting me at your pussy tonight, weren't you?" I couldn't lie, I simply said yes, the best I could as I squirmed as his fingers played with my pussy lips, intentionally avoiding my clit.

"Does that make you a slut?' Andre asked.

"No" was my reply.

"I am going to ask you one more time." Andre stated as he pinched my nipple roughly. "Does this bare pussy make you a slut?" I was gone, I was weak – I had never felt submissive brooke burke sex scene any relationship but I wanted it to happen right now. I wanted Andre to stand me up and take me right there over the seat in the theatre.

"Yes" I said.

"Yes, what?" was the reply.

"My bare pussy makes me a slut." This was the only response I could get out.

"Not bad, but when you are under my control I expect to be addressed as "sir", do you understand?" I understood, and so did my pussy as it grew wetter and wetter.

"Yes, sir."
"Good girl." He exclaimed as he rammed three fingers straight into my hole. I sucked in my breath out of both surprise and pleasure.

"Now, my little slut, I am not going to let you cum. You have been teasing me for weeks, so I think I owe you the favor." I could hear the pleasure in Andre's voice as he disappointed me more than I had ever thought possible.

"You feel my fingers? My cock is twice as thick. My cock in your pussy would stretch you and fill you more than you have ever experienced." I tried to push my hips to fuck his fingers, but I was sitting in a hungry sex movies which made this impossible. I lost track of everything except the sensation in my pussy, the feeling of Andre's breath, and the image of his massive black cock tearing me apart.

"Would you like to earn the privilege of me letting you cum before we leave here?" I was shocked at the question, it seemed almost rhetorical, but I was not taking chances.

"Yes, sir." I answered dutifully.

"See that employee down there in the front row along the edge?" I nodded. "Well, j-lo sex scene has been watching you since we walked in. He has looked back a few times and knows what we are up to. I am going to have him come sit next to you, while I move back a few rows. Suck him off –swallow every last drop. Once you are done with him, I will take care of you" I couldn't believe what he was proposing; but even more amazing was the fact that I wanted to do it. I wanted to suck on this stranger's cock...I wanted madonna sex scene to watch.

Andre got up and left my side and I saw him totally free sex video the young man out the door. A few minutes later, Andre returned and walked past me, sitting a few rows behind me. Then the young stud moved in and filled Andre's vacant seat. He was so young looking, maybe in his first year of college. He looked at me nervously. I placed my hand on his crotch and could feel his rock hard cock straining to get loose. I also felt the moisture as his precum was beginning to soak through the thin fabric of his slacks. I knew it would not take long, so I decided to have some fun before I started.

I leaned over to his ear and asked him if he had ever had a blow job before. He said he had not, his voice shaking. I asked him if he had ever had sex, and again he said he had not. I told him to undo his pants and take out his cock. With shaking hands he did as instructed. I felt my pulse rising as this young man was doing everything I asked, I was feeling a sense of domination I was enjoying. I told him to gently stroke his cock for me to make sure it was as hard as possible. I could tell by his actions that jacking his meat was not something new to pokemon sex scene kid.

"Do you jack off at home?" I asked. He nodded at me.

"Well, I promise this is going to be much better." I placed my hand over his, and he pulled away allowing me full access to his virgin meat. His cock was hard, and though it was somewhat shorter than forced sex free video it was the perfect size first time sex videos fit down my throat. I used his precum to lube my hand as I stroked him; occasionally I would squeeze the base of his cock to keep him from shooting his load too soon. Then I lowered my head and celebrity sex scene free cybbil sshheppard the swollen mushroom of his cock in my mouth. I felt his body jump at the soft sensation of my tongue caressing the tip of his dick. I knew Andre was watching and could see my head in the boy's lap as he threw his head back.

I felt the young man's hands on my head, he wanted me to suck his whole cock in. I couldn't do that just yet, I needed to taste him a bit longer. Instead I pulled his rigid meat from my lips and licked him like a sucker. I could hear his breathing and feel his hips trying to fuck my face. Finally, I decided to play nice and let him cum. I placed his entire cock in my mouth, until I felt the velvety head on the back of my throat. Then, using my hand, I began bobbing and sucking in earnest. As I suspected, he could not hold out, I felt his balls tighten and his cock got just a little bit harder...then swallowing his cock I enjoyed the sensation as he emptied his load down my throat. I swallowed greedily, savoring the taste, texture, and smell. He continued to buck against my mouth as I finished milking him for every last drop.

I let his now soft cock fall from my lips and whispered to him that he needed to get back to work. He quickly took the hint and put his cock away and wandered out of the theatre on unsteady feet.

After a few minutes, Andre returned next to me and leaned over "I want you to lean over and tell me everything. I watched but did not get to hard fucked teen enough, so I want you to tell me." I told Andre about the guy seeming to be a virgin.


I explained it made me want him even more. I described how I had used the boys own lube to moisten his dick so I could stroke him.

"I watched him squirm and hump at you. He wanted you. You did a wonderful job of teasing him, he was so fresh I am surprised he didn't pop off in your hand." I was getting randy orton sex scandal telling Andre all the lurid details. Finally, I shared how I had deep throated the cock and took his load straight into my stomach.

"Perfect." Was the only reply. For some odd reason making Andre happy was the most important thing to me at that moment.
"Now for your reward my love." With those candice michelle sex videos Andre slid from his seat, shifted me slightly, and placed his mouth fully on my cunt. I didn't have a chance to brace myself and before I could control it, my pussy was cumming all over his mouth. He held his mouth firm until my shaking had stopped. He sat up, wrapped his arm around me and we finished watching the movie.

As we left the theatre I saw the young kid I had sucked off standing in a corner, still with a slight daze in his look. When we made eye contact he smiled slightly and looked away, blushing. "Do you like the way you can control him?" Andre asked me.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, we are going back to my place – I have a gift for you." I didn't care what Andre had for me, all I knew was I did not want to be too far away from him ever again.


Upon arrival at Andre's home I was taken aback at how gorgeous – and free sex fuck video free it was. He took me straight to his bedroom and told me to undress and wait for him. I did as instructed and Andre returned with a beautiful pink box tied in soft white ribbon.

"First, you must understand how much I respect and admire you. You are a successful and powerful woman in your own right. I adore your company. I want to explore things like this afternoon with you...and so much more. I need you to trust me. Do you? "

"Yes, sir, I trust you."

He handed me the box and told me to open it. I did, and inside was the most beautiful diamond solitaire necklace I had ever seen. "Here is the rule about the necklace." kelley sex scandal said softly, " I am going to keep it here in this box on the dresser. If I put it on you, you are to be my submissive. You are to do sex video clips I say, with no question or hesitation. If you hesitate I will punish you, if you question violent sex video I will punish you even more harshly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Right now you are not wearing the necklace so you interact with me as we always have, only with the necklace on do you call me sir."

"Okay" I agreed.

"You can take the necklace off at any time and the game will stop. When we are ready, I will have a similar item which when worn will make me submissive to you." The thought of dominating Andre both scared and turned me on...I began to think of all the naughty things I could do to him.

"Now there is the matter of this massive hard on you have been giving love movies sex for the last few weeks. I need some relief. How we do this is up to you. You may put on the necklace of you like and we bbw sex movies play rough. Or leave it off and I will keep things more tame." I felt like a slut, I felt so wanton from the movie theater excitement that I couldn't get the necklace on fast enough.

"Perfect choice, my little slut. Get on your fucking knees right now." Andre raised 21 grams sex scene voice as he grabbed my hair and forced me to the floor. I remained on my knees free milf sex movies Andre stripped naked. I had never seen his cock before this moment and was free katie price sex video aback by the sheer size of it. I was amazed at how long and thick it was, the veins running up and down the shaft looked ready to explode.

He walked up to me and stood before me. He placed his left hand in my hair again and grabbed the shaft of his cock in his right hand. "Stick out your tongue." He ordered. I did as expected and slid my free sex teen videos out as far as I could. I felt him rub the head of his cock on my tongue. The spongy sensation as he moved it back and forth sent cold mountain sex scene through my stomach to my bollywood sex video He stood there for what seemed and eternity as he slowly teased himself.

"Taste my juice." I closed my mouth and was thrilled with the huge amount of precum on my tongue. His juice from that brief session was more than what most men give even after orgasm.

"Now, are you ready to be my whore?"

"Yes, sir." I didn't care what he wanted, I was his. "I am going to fuck your face. I want you to swallow every inch amy fadhli my dick, and if you don't cooperate I will force it in you." With that he placed both hands in my hair and drove his cock to the back of my throat. I tried to relax my throat muscles to let him in further.

"Let me in your fucking mouth, bitch." Amazingly, I was able to do as he asked. Soon he was fucking my face in earnest. Every so often he would pull his cock free so I could catch my breath, strings of spit pouring down my chin. He would slap my lips with his cock before plunging it back into my mouth. The whole time he is violating me he is talking to me. Saying things I had never heard, but made me feel even more aroused. He called me a slut and a whore. He told me how good my mouth felt, how sexy I looked with his black cock shoved in my beautiful white face.

At one point he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved my face onto his balls. I licked greedily, sucking and slurping his massive nuts. "I'm not going to make you cum again you slut, so you better get your fingers working and get yourself off before I cum."

He didn't have to tell me twice, with no effort my fingers slid into my pussy, I came immediately, moaning into his balls as I rubbed them all over my face. funny sex movies girl, now, you are going to do for me what you did for that little white boy at the show. You are going to drink every drop of my seed as I pump it into your stomach."

With that he went wild, fucking my face more aggressive than I thought possible, he didn't care that it was my mouth and not my pussy...he was hitting it hard. Suddenly he grunted and I felt him stiffen, in one motion he stuck is cock further down sex scandal baywalk bodies throat than it had ever been. Then it began pulsing against my tongue and the liquid began pouring down my throat. I couldn't move, I couldn't swallow, I couldn't breath. I was hostage until he finished...which seemed like forever. He pulled his still hard dick from my lips and told me free video lesbian sex open sex videos .com mouth, and he looked to be sure I swallowed it all. "Now, suck every last drop out of here." He said as he pushed his dick at my face. I used my hand to squeeze out the final free sex of black women video drops.

Andre reached around me, lifted my free desktop sexy naked dancers video and took off the necklace. Without a word he replaced it in its box. He returned to me and gently took my hand, guiding me to the bathroom. He ran a warm shower while I stood waiting, shaking from the combination exhaustion and pleasure. We spent an eternity in the shower, under the warm water washing one another like lovers. "Are you happy?" 18 sex video asks. "Yes, very. Thank you." He smiled so lovingly, kissing me gently "You're welcome, it will only get better."


0 comments: